A walk in interview will be conducted to recruit one purely contractual post of “Senior Research Fellow (SRF)” to work on a Project entitled as “Network Project on Organic Farming (NPOF)” funded by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – Indian Institute of Farming System Research (IIFSR), Modipuram, UP vide Ref no. F. No. 1- 42/NPOF/2015 under Dr. Gautam Chatterjee (Asst Professor, RKMVERI) as Principal Investigator and Dr. Abhijit Ghosal, SMS (Entomology), Sasya Shyamala Krishi Vigyan Kendra, RKMVERI as Co-Investigator.
- MSc with a Bachelor’s degree of 4 years and must have qualified NET as mentioned in the OM SR/S9/Z-09/2012 of DST dated 21.10.2014.
- MSc with Bachelor’s degree of 3 years and must have qualified NET as mentioned in the OM SR/S9/Z-09/2012 of DST dated 21.10.2014.
- MSc with Bachelor’s degree of 3 or 4 years but not qualified in NET may also apply (fellowship in this case will be different). But, preference will be given to the ‘a’ and ‘b’ categories. In case of unavailability of good candidates in these categories, candidates may be selected from the ‘c’ category (a different fellowship amount applies).
- Experience in Field experiments and microbial techniques.
- 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Rs. 25,000/ per month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000/ per month for 3rd year in case of candidates with qualification mentioned in ‘a’ and ‘b’ above, and Rs. 16,000/ month for first two years and Rs. 18,000/ month for 3rd year in case of candidates with qualification mentioned in ‘c’ above. Other facilities will be given as per the guidelines for Senior Research Fellow in ICAR scheme.
Duration of the post:
The post will be initially appointed for a period of one year only and renewable subject to satisfactory performance after an annual review. Please note that this post will stand automatically terminated after the completion of the project or if discontinued by the funding agency, whichever is earlier.
Interested candidates should send brief resume by e- mail to with a copy to on or before 28th February 2017 .
Date of interview
Interview will be held on 4th March, 2017 (Saturday). However, the eligible candidates will be informed through e-mail in due time.
IRDM Faculty CentreRamakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research InstituteRamakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, Kolkata-103
The candidates are requested to bring a complete set of application furnishing biodata on a plain paper along with a copy of testimonials and all the original testimonials at the time of the interview.
No T.A / D.A will be provided for candidates appearing for the interview.