Admission to PG Diploma in Post Harvest & Food Technology (PHFT) for the academic year 2023-24
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Post Harvest & Food Technology for the academic year 2023-24.
For programme details: Visit Academics page
Eligibility to Apply
Both male and female candidates having any of the following degree are eligible to apply.
- BSc (Hons.) / BSc General in any branches with 50% marks, OR
- BSc (Agriculture) with 50% marks, OR
- B.Tech with 50% marks.
- The applicant must have science stream in Higher Secondary level.
Minimum % marks requirement would be relaxed for reserved categories as per the government rules. Students who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester exam and whose results are awaited may also apply.
NOTE: Mere fulfilment of minimal criteria does not ensure shortlisting of candidates to be called for interview.
- Last date for online submission of application forms and application fee: 15 June 2023
How to Apply
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 250.00) online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
Admission and Course Fee
Admission process shall begin immediately after the announcement of results of the interview. The selected candidates willing to take admission may get admitted by paying the requisite fees.
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
NOTE: Expenses for the field-work related activities would be borne by the students separately as and when applicable during the programme.
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Migration certificate from the Board/University in which candidate last studied.
- Medical/Health certificate from registered medical practitioner.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Candidates after taking admission failing to attend the classes within the three days of the beginning of the session without the explicit permission from the authorities will run the risk of forfeiting their admission.
- Admission will be cancelled if the student does not produce his/her final semester/year mark sheets/certificate of BSc within 10 days of publication of the results by the respective university.
- No hostel facility is available at present. However the students will be helped by the university to get the ‘paying guest’ facility in the vicinity of the university campus.
For any queries you may contact:
- For Academic queries:
- Office: 033-2477 2020 and 033-2971 1624
- Mobile No. ,
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) :
- Sourav Paul (), Avishek Mondal (),