Admission to PG Diploma in Post Harvest & Food Technology (PHFT) for the academic year 2022-23
Click here for Admission Instructions and List of candidates selected for admission based on CUET score
For programme details: Visit Academics page
Eligibility to Apply
Both male and female candidates having any of the following degree are eligible to apply.
- BSc (Hons.) / BSc General in any branches with 50% marks, OR
- BSc (Hons.) / BSc General in Agriculture with 50% marks, OR
- B.Tech with 50% marks.
The applicant must have science stream in Higher Secondary level. Minimum % marks requirement would be relaxed for reserved categories as per the government rules. Students who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester exam and whose results are awaited may also apply.
NOTE: Mere fulfilment of minimal criteria does not ensure shortlisting of candidates to be called for interview.
Admission and Course Fee
Admission process shall begin immediately after the announcement of results of the interview. The selected candidates willing to take admission may get admitted by paying the requisite fees. Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Migration certificate from the Board/University in which candidate last studied.
- Medical/Health certificate from registered medical practitioner.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Candidates after taking admission failing to attend the classes within the three days of the beginning of the session without the explicit permission from the authorities will run the risk of forfeiting their admission.
- Admission will be cancelled if the student does not produce his/her final semester/year mark sheets/certificate of BSc within 10 days of publication of the results by the respective university.
- No hostel facility is available at present. However the students will be helped by the university to get the ‘paying guest’ facility in the vicinity of the university campus.
For any queries you may contact:
- Office: 033-2477 2020 and 033-2971 1624
- Mobile No. ,