भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि | धियो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ||
Admission to PhD programmes at Narendrapur Campus for academic session 2022-23
PhD in Agricultural Bio-technology : Click here for details || List of applicants selected for admission is published
PhD in Genetics & Plant Breeding : Click here for details || List of applicants selected for admission is published
Last date to take admission: 31 Dec 2022 till 4 pm
New MSc programs introduced from session 2022-23
Department of Biomedical Science & Technology under the School of Biological Sciences
In collaboration with
- MSc in Medical Laboratory Science and Technology
- MSc in Critical Care Science and Technology
Visit School of Biological Sciences website for details
17th Annual Convocation of RKMVERI (Deemed University)
President of the meeting: Swami Suvirananda ji | Guest-in-Chief : Dr. H. Sudarshan
Date & Time: 10 Oct 2022 | Venue: Saradananda Seminar Hall, Belur Main Campus
Held in blended mode (Offline and Online) | Details | Watch Recorded Programme
“Science and religion will meet and shake hands. Poetry and philosophy will become friends. This will be the religion of the future, and if we can work it out, we may be sure that it will be for all times and peoples.”
“A nation is advanced in proportion to education and intelligence spread among the masses.”
About RKMVERI Narendrapur Campus
RKMVERI, Narendrapur Campus is one of the three off-campus faculty centers offering a variety of programmes from undergraduate to doctoral levels (as well as research) in fields of agriculture, rural development, biotechnology & allied subjects, environmental sciences, disaster management, etc. that are designed to impart to the students both theoretical and practical expertise in their respective domains.
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Agriculture & Rural Development
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Life Sciences: Medical Biotechnology, Immunology, Neuroscience, etc.
- Environment & Disaster Management
School of Environment & Disaster Management
School of Environment and Disaster Management (EDM) focuses on education and research on various aspects of environment and disaster management, drawing from the infrastructure & multi-disciplinary team of professionals of RKMVERI and the rich experiences of the Ramakrishna Mission network of centres on humanitarian services for the people affected by natural calamities and human induced disasters. More info.
MSc in Environment & Disaster Management: More info | Admissions
PhD in Environment & Disaster Management: Details
Latest News & Updates
- Special colloquium on “Measuring Disaster Risks and Resilience in India” – 10 Mar 2023
- Special colloquium on “Cholesterol in Biology and Medicine: History, Myths, and Excitement” – 24 Jan 2023
- Colloquium on “Polyploidy involves the activation of mTORC1 and induces tolerance to glucose starvation” – 13 Jan 2023
- RKMVERI has been awarded best All India Network Program on Organic Farming Center in India – 30 Dec 2022
- 17th Annual group meeting of ICAR Network program on Organic Farming was held at RKMVERI, Narendrapur – 28 to 30 December 2022
Since its inception, RKMVERI emphasizes research and practical learning opportunities in various thrust areas, among which ‘Agriculture and Rural Development’ plays the key role. RKMVERI’s School of Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) deals with this specialized and socially relevant area of study which is under-represented in most Indian universities. The School of Agriculture and Rural Development is spread across the following three campuses of RKMVERI.
ARD @ Narendrapur Campus
Faculty of Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) is located at Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, Kolkata. Explore the current website for more details.
ARTD @ Ranchi Campus
Faculty of Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development (ARTD) is located at Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Morabadi, Ranchi. http://www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in
IRTD @ Coimbatore Campus
Faculty of Integrated Rural & Tribal Development (IRTD) is located at the Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya, Coimbatore. https://vucbe.org/