Applications are invited for admision to Ph.D. in Agronomy under the School of Agricultural and Rural Development for the academic year 2023-24.
Click here to read about the research focus of Faculty Members at IRDM.
- Students with M. Sc. (Ag.) in Agronomy with B. Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B. Sc. (Ag.) Hons. securing at least 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with good academic record and preferably having UGC / ICMR / ICAR (JRF / SRF) / ICSSR, or any other fellowship from Government source (like INSPIRE awardee or enjoying fellowship from any sponsored project) may apply.
- Last date to apply (and pay application fee): 31 July 2023
- Date & time of Written test & Interview: will be announced later
- Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check this page regularly for updates.
- Applicants need to bring the printed Admit Card on the day of the written test (if test is applicable). Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smart phone.
- The eligible candidates will have to appear for the written test in Physical mode (Off-line).
- NET awardee need not appear for the written test but will have to appear for the interview. However, an INSPIRE awardee will have to appear in both written test and interview.
Please see fees structure page.
For any queries you may contact
- Academic queries:
- Office: 033-2477 2020, 033-2971 1624
- Prof. Dr. Kajal Sengupta ( / ),
- Dr. Sukamal Sarkar (), Mr. Sourav Garai ()
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.)
- Sourav Paul (), Avishek Mondal ()