Date of Admission test and interview is 10 September 2022.
Applications are invited for Ph.D. in Agronomy under the School of Agricultural and Rural Development for the academic year 2022-23.
Click here to read about the research focus of Faculty Members at IRDM.
- Candidates with good academic record and preferably having UGC / ICMR / ICAR (JRF / SRF) / ICSSR, or any other fellowship from Government source (like INSPIRE awardee or enjoying fellowship from any sponsored project) may apply.
- NET awardee need not appear for the written test but will have to appear for the interview. However, an INSPIRE awardee will have to appear in both written test and interview.
- Eligibility: Students with M. Sc. (Ag.) in Agronomy with B. Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B. Sc. (Ag.) Hons. securing at least 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- Last date to apply (and pay application fee): 16 August 2022
- The eligible candidates will have to appear for written test on via Physical mode (Off-line). The date & timing for online written test will be announced soon.
- List of candidates shortlisted for interview will be announced soon
- Tentative date of interview will be announced later on.
- Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the ‘Dashboard’ of the same Portal.
Programme Fees :
Please see fees structure page.
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries:
- Office: 033-2477 2020, 033-2971 1624
- Prof. Dr. Kajal Sengupta ( / ),
- Dr. Sukamal Sarkar (), Mr. Sourav Garai ()
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.)
- Avishek Mondal (), Sourav Paul ()