भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि | धियो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ||
“Science and religion will meet and shake hands. Poetry and philosophy will become friends. This will be the religion of the future, and if we can work it out, we may be sure that it will be for all times and peoples.”
“A nation is advanced in proportion to education and intelligence spread among the masses.”
Faculty Centre of Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM), Narendrapur is one of the three off-campus faculty centers constituting the School of Agriculture and Rural Development. IRDM offers a variety of programmes from diploma to doctoral levels in various fields of agriculture, farming & allied sectors that are designed to impart to the students both theoretical and practical expertise in all areas of Agriculture. More details
IRDM's Annual Newsletter
IRDM Academic Calendar
Latest News & Updates
- National Seminar on ‘Agro-Chemical Inputs and its Extension Approaches towards Food Security and Bio- Safety: Prospects & Challenges (AEFS)’ – 15-16 Nov, 2019
- ‘Swami Vivekananda Chair’ Professor position in Environment and Disaster Management, IRDM
- Applications invited for position of Project Fellows in the School of Environment and Disaster Management, RKMVERI – July 2019
- 2nd Waiting List for Admission to M.Sc. in Environment and Disaster Management (EDM) for academic session 2019-20
- Waiting List for Admission to M.Sc. in Environment and Disaster Management (EDM) for academic session 2019-20
Since its inception, RKMVERI emphasizes research and practical learning opportunities in various thrust areas, among which ‘Agriculture and Rural Development’ plays the key role. RKMVERI’s School of Agriculture and Rural Development deals with this specialized area of study which is under-represented in most Indian universities. The School of Agriculture and Rural Development houses the following three off-campus faculty centres.
Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM) is located at Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, Kolkata. Explore this website for more details.