भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि | धियो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ||
“Science and religion will meet and shake hands. Poetry and philosophy will become friends. This will be the religion of the future, and if we can work it out, we may be sure that it will be for all times and peoples.”
“A nation is advanced in proportion to education and intelligence spread among the masses.”
Faculty Centre of Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM), Narendrapur is one of the three off-campus faculty centers constituting the School of Agriculture and Rural Development. IRDM offers a variety of programmes from diploma to doctoral levels in various fields of agriculture, farming & allied sectors that are designed to impart to the students both theoretical and practical expertise in all areas of Agriculture. More details
IRDM's Annual Newsletter
IRDM Academic Calendar
Latest News & Updates
- Applications invited for the post of Pharmacognosist at Quality Testing Laboratory, IRDM – 18 Apr 2019
- List of Organizations in IRDM Campus Placements during Summer 2019
- Results of the interview for the post of Subject Matter Specialist in Fisheries, Veterinary & Animal Science for “Dhaanyaganga” Krishi Vigyan Kendra – 8 Mar 2019
- New weblink for Narendrapur Library
- Results of the interview for “Dhaanyaganga” Krishi Vigyan Kendra – 19 Feb 2019
Since its inception, RKMVERI emphasizes research and practical learning opportunities in various thrust areas, among which ‘Agriculture and Rural Development’ plays the key role. RKMVERI’s School of Agriculture and Rural Development deals with this specialized area of study which is under-represented in most Indian universities. The School of Agriculture and Rural Development houses the following three off-campus faculty centres.
Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM) is located at Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, Kolkata. Explore this website for more details.