भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि | धियो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ||
Admissions to PhD programmes for the current academic-year 2019-20
Applications invited from research scholars interested in pursuing research leading to PhD in the areas of :
Last date to apply: Open for applications
Due to COVID outbreak PhD admission entrance exams are postponed beyond 15 April 2020. Exact date will be announced later.
Admissions open for following programmes for the next academic-year 2020-21
Last date to apply : 8 June 2020
“Science and religion will meet and shake hands. Poetry and philosophy will become friends. This will be the religion of the future, and if we can work it out, we may be sure that it will be for all times and peoples.”
“A nation is advanced in proportion to education and intelligence spread among the masses.”
Faculty Centre of Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM), Narendrapur is one of the three off-campus faculty centers constituting the School of Agriculture and Rural Development. IRDM offers a variety of programmes from undergraduate to doctoral levels in various fields of agriculture, farming, biotechnology & allied sectors that are designed to impart to the students both theoretical and practical expertise in all areas of Agriculture. More details
IRDM's Annual Newsletter
IRDM Academic Calendar
Latest News & Updates
- Due to COVID outbreak all classes at Belur & Narendrapur campuses are suspended till 15 April 2020
- Seminar on ‘Recent Trends in Biomedical Research and Medical Biotechnology’, IRDM – 3 April 2020
- Recruitment of contractual post of ‘Facilitator’ for facilitating 1-year Course for ‘Diploma in Agricultural Extension Services for the Input dealers (DAESI)’at SSKVK
- National Seminar on ‘Agro-Chemical Inputs and its Extension Approaches towards Food Security and Bio- Safety: Prospects & Challenges (AEFS)’ – 15-16 Nov, 2019
- ‘Swami Vivekananda Chair’ Professor position in Environment and Disaster Management, IRDM
Since its inception, RKMVERI emphasizes research and practical learning opportunities in various thrust areas, among which ‘Agriculture and Rural Development’ plays the key role. RKMVERI’s School of Agriculture and Rural Development deals with this specialized and socially relevant area of study which is under-represented in most Indian universities. The School of Agriculture and Rural Development houses the following three off-campus faculty centres.
Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM) is located at Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, Kolkata. Explore the current website for more details.