भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि | धियो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ||
“Science and religion will meet and shake hands. Poetry and philosophy will become friends. This will be the religion of the future, and if we can work it out, we may be sure that it will be for all times and peoples.”
“A nation is advanced in proportion to education and intelligence spread among the masses.”
Faculty Centre of Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM), Narendrapur is one of the three off-campus faculty centers constituting the School of Agriculture and Rural Development. IRDM offers a variety of programmes from undergraduate to doctoral levels in various fields of agriculture, farming, biotechnology & allied sectors that are designed to impart to the students both theoretical and practical expertise in all areas of Agriculture. More details
IRDM's Annual Newsletter
IRDM Academic Calendar
Latest News & Updates
- 15th Annual Convocation at Belur Campus – 26 Nov 2020
- Applications are invited for ‘Post-Doctoral Fellow’ in the Division of Genetics and Plant Breeding, IRDM – 05 October 2020
- Inauguration of various PG programmes at IRDM Faculty-centre for academic-session 2020-21 (video)
- Admission to all the M.Sc. and P.G. Diploma programmes at Narendrapur Campus – 2020
- Update regarding PhD admission entrance exams – 2020
Since its inception, RKMVERI emphasizes research and practical learning opportunities in various thrust areas, among which ‘Agriculture and Rural Development’ plays the key role. RKMVERI’s School of Agriculture and Rural Development deals with this specialized and socially relevant area of study which is under-represented in most Indian universities. The School of Agriculture and Rural Development houses the following three off-campus faculty centres.
Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM) is located at Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, Kolkata. Explore the current website for more details.