Admission to Diploma in Integrated Agriculture for the academic year 2023-24
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 1 Yr Diploma in Integrated Agriculture for the academic year 2023-24.
For programme details: Visit Academics page
Eligibility to Apply
Male candidates having the following degree are eligible to apply.
- Higher Secondary (10+2) science / agri-vocational streams with a minimum of 50% marks (5% relaxation for reserved categories as per Government rules)
Minimum % marks requirement would be relaxed for reserved categories as per the government rules.
NOTE: Mere fulfilment of minimal criteria does not ensure shortlisting of candidates to be called for interview.
- Last date for online submission of application forms and application fee: extended till 02 September 2023
- Date of the written admission test and viva voce: 4 September 2023 at 10 AM
- Results will be announced by 5 September 2023
- Classes are scheduled to begin from 13 September 2023
How to Apply
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 250.00) online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
Admission and Course Fee
Admission process shall begin immediately after the announcement of results of the interview. The selected candidates willing to take admission may get admitted by paying the requisite fees.
The fee structure of the Diploma is given below:
- Admission Fee: Rs. 3000/-
- Refundable Caution Deposit: Rs. 2000/-
- Registration Fee: Rs. 200/-
- ID Card: Rs. 100/-
- Semester Fee: Rs. 10,000/- (per semester)
- Total fees to be paid at the time of admission: Rs. 15,300/-
- Total fees to be paid at the beginning of 2nd semester: Rs.10,000/-
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Photocopies of all the educational documents including age-proof.
- Medical/Health certificate from registered medical practitioner.
- Candidates after taking admission failing to attend the classes within the three days of the beginning of the session without the explicit permission from the authorities will run the risk of forfeiting their admission.
- Admission will be cancelled if the candidate does not produce his/her Higher Secondary (10+2) mark sheet (in original) for verification within 10 days of publication of the results by the respective Board/Council.
For any queries you may contact:
- For Academic queries:
- Office: 033-2477 2020 and 033-2971 1624
- Mobile: , ,
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) :
- Sourav Paul (), Avishek Mondal (),