Applications are open for Academic Year 2020-21
Applications are invited for Post-Graduate Diploma in Post Harvest and Food technology (PHFT) for the academic year 2020-21 from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
NOTE for those who have already applied: Those applicants who have applied for any programme in IRDM for this academic-year (2020-21) need NOT apply again, please send email to mentioning about your interest to apply for this programme (email subject line should be: Application for PHFT programme for 2020-21; also mention your current Application No. ).
Eligibility to Apply
Both male and female candidates having any of the following degree are eligible to apply.
- BSc (Hons.) / BSc General in any branches of Biological Sciences with 50% marks, OR
- BSc (Hons.) / BSc General in Pure Science with 50% marks.
Minimum % marks requirement would be relaxed for reserved categories as per the government rules. Students who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester exam and whose results are awaited may also apply.
- Apply before : 30th September, 2020
- Online interview / counselling : 1st, 2nd and 3rd of October, 2020
Those students who can not appear on the above three dates for interview may please send email to requesting for another date mentioning the reason for change of date.
Applicants will be shortlisted based on their academic background and taken for online interview / counselling (they will be informed in advance by email about the details about the online interview / counselling).
How to Apply
Apply online and pay online
Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply.
After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 250.00) online through the same Portal.
(While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets)
Once the application form is successfully submitted and the fee is paid, admit card for the entrance examination can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
Applicants need to bring the admit card on the day of the entrance examination. Alternatively, they may carry their admit card (PDF) in their smart phone.
Last date to apply online : 30th September, 2020
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure (Lab based)
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Migration certificate from the Board/University in which candidate last studied.
- Medical/Health certificate from registered medical practitioner.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Candidates after taking admission failing to attend the classes within the seven days of the beginning of the session without the explicit permission from the authorities will run the risk of forfeiting their admission.
- Admission will be cancelled if the student does not produce his/her final semester/year mark sheets/certificate of BSc within 10 days of publication of the results by the respective university.
- No hostel facility is available at present. However the students will be helped by the university to get the ‘paying guest’ facility in the vicinity of the university campus.
You may like to contact someone for advice and counsel
We would be glad to answer any queries or advice and counsel the applicants regarding the course or application/admissions.
Office: 033-2477 2020 and 033-2971 1624
Mobile No. ,