Admissions for the Academic Year 2019-20
First list of applicants (given in alphabetical order) selected for admission to PG Diploma in Post Harvest and Food Technology (PHFT) for the academic session 2019-20 is given below.
Admissions are still open. Click here for the admission notice for 2019-20.
Second interview would be held on the 24th of June, 2019.
|SL No.||Application ID||Applicant Name||Gender||Category|
- Admission process will start on 18 June 2019 (Tuesday) and continue upto 4 pm on 25th June 2019. Selected candidates should get admitted by paying the requisite fees: Rs.20,100/- (Breakup: Admission fees: Rs.5,100/- + Semester fees: Rs.15,000/-). Those getting admitted will have to pay the above fees by Demand Draft payable to ‘RKM Vivekananda University, Narendrapur’, payable at Kolkata.
- Last date of taking admission is 25 June 2019 (Tuesday) up to 4 pm., failing which they will forfeit their admission.
- The following documents should be submitted at the time of admission. Candidates should bring all requisite marksheet, certificates in original for verification.
- Certificate and Marksheet of Madhyamik (Tenth) and Higher Secondary (Plus Two) or equivalent examination.
- Marksheet of B.Sc Final Exam.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if Applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Income certificate of parent/guardian
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- Classes will start from 1st July 2019 at 9 am and all necessary instructions will be given to the students from 9 to 10 am.
- Students are expected to attend classes from the very first day and those failing to attend classes during the first three working days without prior permission will run the risk of cancellation of their admission.