Applications are invited for Post-Graduate Diploma in Post Harvest and Food technology (PHFT) for the academic year 2020-21 from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
Eligibility to Apply
Both male and female candidates having any of the following degree are eligible to apply.
- B.Sc. (Chemistry) Hons/ B.Sc. (Agriculture) Hons/ B.Sc. (Horticulture) Hons, or B.Sc. (Hons.) in any branches of Biological Sciences with 50% marks
Minimum % marks requirement would be relaxed for reserved categories as per the government rules. Students who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester exam and whose results are awaited may also apply.
- 8 June 2020 (Monday): Last date for online submission of application forms
- 11 June 2020 (Thursday): Written Admission Test will be conducted at the IRDM Faculty Centre, Narendrapur from 12 noon (tentative). Reporting time: One hour before admission test.
- 16 June 2020 (Tuesday): Announcement of shortlisted candidates to be called for interview at 5 pm (see our website, or Notice Board at the IRDM Faculty Centre, Narendrapur).
- 19 – 22 June 2020 : Interview of the shortlisted candidates at the IRDM Faculty Centre, Narendrapur at 10 am. Please report one hour before the interview for the verification of original documents.
- Announcement of the Interview Result: Result will be announced on the same day of the interview or the next day in our Website and Notice Board at the IRDM Faculty Centre.
- Admission Starts: Immediately after the announcement of the interview results.
- 01 July 2020: Commencement of classes (9 am).
How to Apply
Apply online and pay online
Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply.
After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 250.00) online through the same Portal.
(While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo, signature and mark-sheets)
Once the application form is successfully submitted and the fee is paid, admit card for the entrance examination can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
Applicants need to bring the admit card on the day of the entrance examination. Alternatively, they may carry their admit card (PDF) in their smart phone.
Last date to apply online : 8th June, 2020
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure (Lab based)
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Migration certificate from the Board/University in which candidate last studied.
- Medical/Health certificate from registered medical practitioner.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Candidates after taking admission failing to attend the classes within the seven days of the beginning of the session (on 1 July 2020) without the explicit permission from the authorities will run the risk of forfeiting their admission.
- Admission will be cancelled if the student does not produce his/her final semester/year mark sheets/certificate of BSc within 10 days of publication of the results by the respective university.
- No hostel facility is available at present. However the students will be helped by the university to get the ‘paying guest’ facility in the vicinity of the university campus.
You may like to contact someone for advice and counsel
We would be glad to answer any queries or advice and counsel the applicants regarding the course or application/admissions.
Office: 033-2477 2020 and 033-2971 1624
Mobile No. 9830741469, 9831521104