- Online admission process will start immediately and continue up to 05 September 2023 (up to 4 PM). Candidates selected in the 2nd list should get admitted by paying the requisite fees: Rs. 23000/- (with the following break-up: Rs. 20000/- for the first semester + Rs. 3000/- refundable caution deposit)
(Apart from the Semester fee at the beginning of every semester for each programme as mentioned above, fee/charges for the field-work related activities, visits etc would be charged separately for field-work based P.G. programmes as and when applicable; Fee/Charges for Dissertation/Project work if any especially for lab based P.G. programmes and/or other programmes would be charged separately as and when applicable).
- Admission fees payment and document submission:
- Once you are selected for admission an auto email is sent to your email-id with instructions on admission fees payment.
- Pay the admission fees online from Admission portal. Payment link can be found in the Dashboard of the Portal. Upon successful fees payment, the receipt can be downloaded from the Portal. This is your fees receipt.
- Download the Admission-cum-Registration form, duly fill it up, sign it and submit it in the Admission office Narendrapur campus along with all the applicable supporting documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form
- Obtain a Physical Fitness certificate from a Physician and submit it along with the other certificates while taking admission. A sample Physical Fitness form is given here: Download the Physical Fitness Certificate form
- Online payment can be done 24×7 (which means all the 24 hours of the day on any day of the week). So, you need not worry about the day and the time for payment of the fees. Just make sure to pay the fees any time well before the last date and time.
- The last date of provisional admission, namely, 05 September 2023 (within 4 PM) by paying the above requisite fees through the online Portal will be strictly adhered to. Candidates failing to take admission by this deadline will forfeit their admission automatically and thus lose their chance of getting admitted. The vacant seat will then be allotted to the candidates in the Waiting List in order of merit.
Please Don’t wait till the last date and last hour for making online payments… to avoid any last minute unanticipated problems like lack of network etc
- For Candidates in the Waiting List: In case of any vacancy, candidates in the Waiting List will be called over phone and email according to the merit in the Waiting List.
Candidates in the Waiting List should therefore be available on their phone number (provided by them in the application form). They will be informed about their chances of admission. They should be ready with their decision whether they would take the admission or not. If they are interested in taking admission, they should do so by paying the requisite fees preferably within the same day, but certainly not later than 12 September 2023 (within 4 PM), failing which the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the Waiting List in order of merit.
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission: Candidates should bring all the certificates in original for verification along with a copy for submission
- Certificate and Marksheet of Madhyamik Examination (Class 10) and Higher Secondary (Class 12/plus two) or equivalent examination;
- Marksheet of B.Sc. final examination (or up to the exam so far held for those who have not yet received the results of the final exam, which they should submit as soon as their results are out);
- SC/ST/OBC certificate (if applicable);
- Migration Certificate (if immediately available, or later when available);
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner,
- Income certificate of parent/guardian;
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- Classes will begin from 13 September 2023 at 10 AM. Admitted students will be given all necessary instructions before the beginning of the classes by the respective Departments.
- Students are expected to attend classes from the very first day and those failing to attend classes during the first three working days without prior permission will run the risk of cancellation of their admission.
2nd list of candidates selected for admission in the MSc in Environment & Disaster Management (EDM) Programme for the academic year 2023-24
|Sl. No.||Application No.||Applicant Name||Category|
*The list is arranged according to merit