Applications are invited for faculty position of Assistant Professor in the faculty centre of ‘Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM)’, Narendrapur (Kolkata) West Bengal.
- B.Sc. (Agriculture), M.Sc. (Agriculture) in Genetics and Plant Breeding and PhD specializing in crop breeding. Those who are on the verge of completing PhD may also apply mentioning in what stage they are.
- Qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) in related Subject.
According to UGC scales of pay, subject to possessing qualifications as per UGC norms.
Candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format, along with copies of the certificates duly attested regarding qualifications, date of birth, caste (if needed), experience, etc. The application form duly completed in all respects should be sent within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to :
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (Deemed-to-be-University)
P.O. Belur Math, Dist. Howrah 711202, West Bengal
A non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- should be paid by A/c Payee Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute”, payable at Kolkata.
On the top of the envelope containing the application, please write: Appication for the post of ‘Assistant Professor in IRDM Faculty Centre’.
- In-service candidates should forward their application through proper channel. No objection certificate has to be produced at the time of interview
- The university reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised in case of non-availability of suitable candidate
- Please provide only a list of peer reviewed publications if any along with their impact factor (research, technical, extension), the actual reprints/photocopies should not be sent with the application at this stage. They must be produced at the time of interview.
- The University reserves the right of rejection of any application form due to non-observance of these instructions.