Our temple was inaugurated in 1985 by our the then Most Revered President Maharaj Swami Gambhiranandaji. Although it was more or less adequate for the then visitors, it is now insufficient for them. With the passage of time, we have felt that the space inside our temple is too small vis-à-vis the present requirement. It cannot hold more than a hundred people together now. These days many more people routinely come to our temple during our daily evening prayer to attend. Besides, on special occasions and celebrations, gatherings of devotees and visitors from far and near are generally exorbitantly high for us to handle properly. Under these circumstances, there is an immediate need for us to expand and modify the space in our temple for the sake of carrying out our programmes smoothly.
As such, we have prepared a plan for the same with the help of our expert engineers, with an estimate of Rs. 80 lakhs for its accomplishment. However, we are unable to proceed in this regard until and unless we have adequate funds available with us.
Hence, we earnestly appeal to our friends, benefactors, donors, devotees, and the generous public to come forward, in order to assist us with the resources at their disposal. We sincerely believe their financial assistance and goodwill will fulfill the purpose of this noble cause.
Any financial help or Donations to the Ramakrishna Mission are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80G(5)(vi) of the Income Tax Act. 1961 vide Approval no. AAAAR1077PF20214 dated 28-05-2021, which is valid till 31-03-2026.
A. All contributions in Cheques & Drafts may be made in favour of RAMAKRISHNA MISSION ASHRAMA, NARENDRAPUR and also through remittance to the following Bank account (for Indian Citizens only) : –
- Name of the Payee: Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama Narendrapur
- Name of the Bank: IDBI BANK
- Branch Name: Narendrapur
- Account Type: Savings
- Account Number: 0419104000056203 ( For Indian Citizens)
- IFS Code: IBKL0000419
- PAN NO.: AAAAR1077P
- CONTACT NO.: 033-2427 2700 / 4500
- E-mail Id:
NOTE: NAME OF THE DONOR, FULL POSTAL ADDRESS, CONTACT NO. & PAN OF THE DONOR MUST BE INTIMATED THROUGH E-MAIL AFTER REMITTANCE OF DONATION THROUGH NEFT /RTGS/ ON-LINE MODE.
B. BANK DETAILS FOR DONATION FROM FOREIGN CITIZENS (i.e., Donors not holding Indian Passport)
- Name of the beneficiary as recorded in the account: RAMAKRISHNA MISSION ASHRAMA NARENDRAPUR
- Address of the Beneficiary: Narendrapur,Kolkata-700103
- Website: https://rkmnarendrapur.org/
- Contact No: 033-24272700
- Account number: 40164958082
- Name of Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Branch of the Bank: New Delhi Main Branch, FCRA Division, 11, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001
- SWIFT Code: SBININBB104
- IFSC: SBIN0000691
Donors (defined as foreign source as per FCRA,2010 ) can donate either through electronic mode or through Cheque . Donors must intimate us through email the following information to comply with the statutory guidelines:
- Name of donor (with ID Proof/Passport copy )
- Official Address of Donor (with address proof/country of incorporation in case of non-personal donor)
- Donor’s Country of Residence
- Email address/Website address
- Purpose of donation
- Amount of donation (in foreign currency/Indian currency)
RKM Ashrama, Narendrapur, Kolkata