Applications are invited for faculty position in the faculty centre of ‘Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM)’, Narendrapur (Kolkata) West Bengal.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor in Agricultural Economics / Agri Business Management / Agricultural Marketing
NOTE: Those who have already applied for this post need not apply again (we have only extended the application deadline).
- B.Sc. (Agri) or any other allied subjects, Master Degree and PhD in Agricultural Economics/Agri Business Management/Agricultural Marketing or any other related area from a recognized university. Those who have submitted their thesis and are about to complete their PhD may also apply mentioning at what stage they are, like if you have submitted thesis, etc.
- Qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) in related Subject.
Pay Scale: According to UGC scales of pay, subject to possessing qualifications as per UGC norms.
Age limit: as per the regulations under UGC.
How to Apply
Candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format (Download Application format) along with copies of the self attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualifications, date of birth, caste (if needed), experience, etc. (in PDF format) should be sent to email address on or before 15 March 2022. In the subject of the email, please write: Application for the post of ‘Assistant Professor in ……………….’.
Send the application well in advance and do not wait till the last date to avoid any unexpected difficulties or making mistakes in a hurry in the last minute.
Last Date to apply: 15 March 2022 (extended)
- In-service candidates should forward their application through proper channel. No objection certificate has to be produced at the time of interview
- The university reserves the right not to fill up any of the positions advertised in case of non-availability of suitable candidate
- The university reserves the right to reject any application form due to non-observance of these instructions/not fulfilling the required eligibility criteria for the position
- In case of more number of applications received for a particular position, university reserves the right to screen and shortlist the candidates for further process of selection like interview etc as per the rules of the institute. No communication will be entertained in this regard.
Instructions to fill up the form
- Candidates may directly make use of this application format to type their information and need not be restricted to the space provided here. That means they may increase the size of the cells within the table, insert additional columns/rows in the table if necessary.
- Any additional information which is not covered in the application format but you think necessary to provide to us such as details of your expertise, skills, experience etc in the related area and computer knowledge, and any other information you think is an added strength for the job may be attached in separate pages but in continuation after the application form in the same file.
- The filled in application (in DOC/DOCX & PDF format) along with other self attested photocopies of the documents like mark sheets, technical experience certificate etc should be sent (in PDF format) to the email address .
- Attach photocopies of only 3 best peer reviewed research publications. Need not send photocopies of all the research publications. Please enlist all the research publications as given in the application format.
- The email should be sent with the subject title “ Application for the post of ……….”, while writing the name of respective position in that space.
- Applications not in the proper format (provided by us) will not be considered.
- Send the application well in advance and do not wait till the last date to avoid any unexpected difficulties or making mistakes in a hurry in the last minute.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Those who already applied have to again send application or not. Pls let me know.
Please let me whether the candidates those who have applied previously should apply once more or not.I will be grateful if you kindly bother my comment and response.