Applications with CV are invited for the position of two junior research fellows in the project entitled “Developing multi-Stress tolerant high yielding breeding materials in rice and Indian Mustard
through modern breeding Programme” sponsored by the Department of Agriculture, Government of West Bengal. The details are given below
Name of the position : Junior Research Fellow
Essential Qualification :
- 1st class degree in M. Sc.(Agriculture) with specialization in Genetics and Plant Breeding, preceded by B.Sc. ( Agriculture) with good academic performance.
- At least 6 months experience in conducting Plant Breeding Experiments in the field as well as in the laboratory with good knowledge about application of molecular markers in field crops.
- Knowledge about statistical analysis of data and handling softwares.
Desirable qualification :
- ICAR / UGC NET qualified and publication in peer reviewed journal
- Rs 20,000/ per month ( consolidated)
Name of the project :
- Developing multi-Stress tolerant high yielding breeding materials in rice and Indian Mustard through modern breeding Programme sponsored by the Department of Agriculture, Government of West Bengal
Last date of application :
30 July, 2020 16 August, 2020
Tentative interview date (exact date will be communicated to the candidate ) : 3rd week of August, 2020.
Applications are to be submitted to :
Prof. Tapash Dasgupta
Dean, IRDM Faculty Centre
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur
Kolkata 700 103