Applications are invited for the position of Research Assistant in a ICSSR funded research projects at IRDM Faculty Centre, RKMVERI, Narendrapur Campus.
|Title of the Project||Project Director||Name of the Position||Number of the position|
|Modelling the Livelihood Impact of Technology Transfer Projects in Natural Resources Management using Fuzzy Logic Cognitive Mapping||Dr. Rupak Goswami||Research Assistant||1|
|Using Women Farmers’ Social Networks To Improve The Delivery of Agricultural Information Through Information Communication Technology in Selected Rural Areas of West Bengal||Dr. Sanchayeeta Misra||Research Assistant||1|
- PhD/MPhil/Post-Graduate in Social Sciences, and related disciplines with a minimum of 55% marks
- For SC/ST category, relaxation in minimum marks will be as per the existing Government norms
Responsibility of the Research Assistant: Fieldwork, Data Collection, Data Analysis, Report Writing
Rs. 16000/- per month; applicable only if the candidate meets essential qualifications as per the ICSSR’s sanction letter
Twenty-one months or the termination of the project (whichever is earlier)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may email their application addressed to the Dean, IRDM Faculty Centre, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI), Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur (Kolkata) 700103, along with their updated resume, scanned copies of the educational certificates, and related credentials to “”. Please mention (in your email subject) the post and project title for which you applied.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for an offline personal interview at the Narendrapur Faculty Centre of RKMVERI. The candidates must produce hard copies of their resumes, along with the original certificates and credentials during the personal interview.
Last Date of Application: 21 May 2022 (Saturday)
Date of Interview: Will be posted on the website and intimated by email and/or telephone
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on the termination of the project.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency and the implementing agency.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions / Boards, etc.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for the interview. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Director may restrict the number of candidates for the personal interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview date and time by email/phone call. The list of screened candidates will also be posted on the website.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication will be entertained regarding the selection procedure.