Admission to MSc in Environment and Disaster Management for the academic year 2022-23
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for Master of Science in Environment and Disaster Management for the academic year 2022-23 starting August 2022.
Eligibility to Apply
Both male and female candidates having any of the following degree are eligible to apply.
- BSc (Honours) with minimum of 55% marks, OR
- B.Tech in physical/biological/behavioural and engineering sciences with minimum of 55% marks.
- Applicants must have science stream in Higher Secondary level
Minimum % marks requirement would be relaxed for reserved categories as per the government rules. Students who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester exam and whose results are awaited may also apply.
NOTE: Mere fulfilment of minimal criteria does not ensure shortlisting of candidates to be called for interview.
- Last date for online submission of application forms and application fee: 17 July 2022
- Date of Admission Test: To be announced soon
- Date of Interview: To be announced soon
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 250.00) online from the same Portal.
- (While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.)
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘.
Last date to apply online: 17 July, 2022
Admission and Course Fee
Admission process shall begin immediately after the announcement of results of the interview. The selected candidates willing to take admission may get admitted by paying the requisite fees. Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
NOTE: Expenses for the field-work related activities would be borne by the students separately as and when applicable during the programme.
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Migration certificate from the Board/University in which candidate last studied.
- Medical/Health certificate from registered medical practitioner.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Candidates after taking admission failing to attend the classes within the seven days of the beginning of the session without the explicit permission from the authorities will run the risk of forfeiting their admission.
- Admission will be cancelled if the student does not produce his/her final semester/year mark sheets/certificate of BSc within 10 days of publication of the results by the respective university.
- No hostel facility is available at present. However the students will be helped by the university to get the ‘paying guest’ facility in the vicinity of the university campus.
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries:
- Office: 033-2477 2020 and 033-2971 1624
- Mobile No. , ,
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.)
- Avishek Mondal (), Sourav Paul ()