Admission to MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology (Agbt) for the academic year 2021-22
Click here to see the list of applicants selected for admission (page 1) and the list of applicants in the waiting list (page 2)
Applications are invited for MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology (Agbt) for the academic year 2021-22 from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
Eligibility to Apply
Both male and female candidates having any of the following degree are eligible to apply.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) with minimum 50% marks in any branches of Biological Sciences/ Agriculture/allied subjects, OR
- B.Sc. (General: 3 years degree course) with minimum 60% marks in any branches of Biological Sciences/ Agriculture/allied subjects, OR
- B.E./B. Tech. in Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks
Minimum % marks requirement would be relaxed for reserved categories as per the government rules. Students who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester exam and whose results are awaited may also apply.
NOTE: Mere fulfilment of minimal criteria does not ensure shortlisting of candidates to be called for interview.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All dates are tentative and are subject to change depending on the COVID pandemic restrictions. Please check this Web Page regularly for any updates.
- 31 July 2021 (Saturday): Last date for online submission of application forms and application fee
Admission and Course Fee
Admission process shall begin immediately after the announcement of results of the interview. The selected candidates willing to take admission may get admitted by paying the requisite fees. Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Migration certificate from the Board/University in which candidate last studied.
- Medical/Health certificate from registered medical practitioner.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Candidates after taking admission failing to attend the classes within the seven days of the beginning of the session (on 23 September 2021) without the explicit permission from the authorities will run the risk of forfeiting their admission.
- Admission will be cancelled if the student does not produce his/her final semester/year mark sheets/certificate of BSc within 10 days of publication of the results by the respective university.
- No hostel facility is available at present. However the students will be helped by the university to get the ‘paying guest’ facility in the vicinity of the university campus.
You may like to contact someone for advice and counsel
We would be glad to answer any queries or advice and counsel the applicants regarding the course or application/admissions.
Office: 033-2477 2020 and 033-2971 1624
Mobile No. ,