Applications are invited from eligible candidates, within four weeks from 7 May 2018, by email () followed by a hard copy. A detailed CV and copies of all the educational documents and publications should accompany the application. The list of vacancies and their detail is given below.
- Age limit: As per the DST norms for JRF
- Salary and allowances: According to DST rules
- Duration: 3 years, subject to renewal on half-yearly basis according to individual performance and co-terminus with the project.
Eligible candidates should apply with
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copies of all the educational documents.
- One attested photocopy of all the documents have to be submitted by the selected candidates.
Filled in Application forms may be sent by post, e-mail or by hand to the following address within Three weeks from Date of Advertisement:
IRDM Faculty Centre,
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI, earlier RKMVU),
Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur,
Kolkata – 700103
List of Vacancies
No. of Posts
Duration of Engagement
Consolidated Honorarium (INR / Month)
|Junior Research Fellows||1||Post Graduate Degree in science with NET qualification or Graduate degree in professional courses with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in professional courses.||As per the DST norms for JRF||Field based investigation on climate change and human health; Environmental Modelling; Involvement in departmental ongoing academic activity||3 years, subject to renewal on half-yearly basis according to individual performance and co-terminus with the project||According to DST rules|
|Desirable subject area: Environmental science, Life Science, Social Science, IT/ Computer Science|