Applications are invited for PhD in Genetics and Plant Breeding (GPB) under the School of Agricultural and Rural Development for the academic year 2021-22
Click here to read about the research focus of Faculty Members at IRDM.
- Candidates with good academic record and preferably having UGC / ICMR / ICAR (JRF / SRF) / ICSSR, or any other fellowship from Government source (like INSPIRE awardee, or enjoying fellowship from any sponsored project) may apply.
- NET awardee need not appear for the written test, but will have to appear for the interview. However, an INSPIRE awardee will have to appear in both written test and interview.
- Eligibility: Students with MSc (Ag.) in Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Plant Breeding with B.Sc.(Ag.) Hons. securing at least 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- Last date to apply (and pay application fee) : 24 October, 2021
- The eligible candidates will have to appear for written test on 30th of October, 2021 via ONLINE mode. The timing for online written test will be communicated through email.
- List of candidates shortlisted for interview will be announced in our website by noon of 1st of November, 2021 to be scheduled
- Tentative date of interview: 8th of November, 2021 to be scheduled. Selected candidates will be informed on the same day through email.
Apply Online and pay application fee online
Online Application Portal : click on the link to goto portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- Applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal (if not registered already), and then Login and fill up online application form.
- While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size colour photo and mark-sheets, as asked in the form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (online) from the same Portal. Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded from the same Portal.
- Applicants need to bring the printed Admit Card on the day of the entrance examination / written test (if test is applicable). Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smart phone.
- Application Fee: Pay online through : Net-banking or eWallets or UPI or Debit/Credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex / etc.), etc.
Programme Fees :
Please see fees structure page.
: 033-2477 2020, 033-2971 1624 ; ,