Applications are invited for PhD in Agricultural Biotechnology (AgBt) under the School of Agricultural and Rural Development for the academic year 2021-22
Click here to read about the research focus of Faculty Members at IRDM.
- Candidates with good academic records and preferably having a CSIR/DBT/ICMR/ICAR (JRF/SRF), or any other fellowship from Government source (such as an INSPIRE awardee, or a fellowship from any sponsored project) may apply.
- The CSIR/DBT/ICMAR/ICAR NET awardee need not appear for the written test, but will have to appear for the interview. However, an INSPIRE awardee will have to appear for both the written test and the interview.
- Eligibility: Students with MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology/Biotechnology or related subjects with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- Last date to apply (and pay application fee): 30 November, 2021 (Tuesday).
- Tentative date of written test: 08 December, 2021 (Wednesday). The mode of the written test will be decided later.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for the interview will be announced on our website by noon of 13 December, 2021.
- Tentative date of interview: 21 December, 2021 (Tuesday).
- Selected candidates will be announced on our website by noon of 23 December, 2021 (Thursday).
- The portal will be active between 24 December, 2021 and 31 December, 2021 to pay the admission fees and complete the admission process.
- Commencement of the programme: 3 January, 2022 (Monday).
Apply Online and pay application fee online
Online Application Portal : click on the link to goto Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- Applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal (if not registered already), and then Login and fill up online application form.
- While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size colour photo and mark-sheets, as asked in the form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (online) from the same Portal. Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded from the same Portal.
- Applicants need to bring the printed Admit Card on the day of the entrance examination / written test (if test is applicable). Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smart phone.
- Application Fee: Pay online through : Net-banking or eWallets or UPI or Debit/Credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex / etc.), etc.
Programme Fees :
Please see fees structure page.
Office : 033-2477 2020 ; Dr Gautam Chatterjee: , Dr Kishor Kumar: , Dr Bhubaneswar Pradhan: