List of applicants selected for admission for academic year 2023-24
Last date to take admission: 05 January 2024 till 4 pm
Classes will commence on 8 January, 2024
- Once you are selected for admission an auto email is sent to your email-id with instructions on admission fees payment.
- check the admission page of the respective department (or the campus) for any other / specific instructions regarding admission.
- Pay the admission fees online from Admission portal. Payment link can be found in the Dashboard of the Portal.
- Upon successful fees payment, the receipt can be downloaded from the Portal. This is your fees receipt.
- Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
- Download the Admission-cum-Registration form, duly fill it up, sign it and submit it in the Narendrapur Campus Office along with all the applicable supporting documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form. Click here for downloading the form for PhD programmes.
- Self-attest the photo-copies of the documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form before submission.
- Obtain a Physical Fitness certificate from a Physician and submit it along with the other certificates while taking admission. A sample Physical Fitness form is given here: Download the Physical Fitness Certificate form.
- Candidates should bring the following Original documents/Certificates for verification during admission:
- Madhyamik / 10th Std: Admit card, Grade sheet and Certificate,
- Higher Secondary / 12 Std: Grade sheet and Certificate,
- Qualifying degree(s) / Diploma (if applicable): If degree/diploma is completed: Degree certificate (or Provisional degree certificate) and Cumulative Grade sheet or Transcript of all semesters; If the last semester result/grade sheet is NOT yet available: Cumulative Grade sheet or Transcript of all other semesters,
- Proof of Identity and Address: Aadhaar Card / Election ID Card (or Voter Card) / Passport / Driving License.
- Any other applicable Certificates / Supporting documents, like: proof for claiming reservation under Caste/Category or Economically Weaker Section, Fellowship grant proof for PhD programmes, etc.
- Submission of all applicable documents/certificates along with admission fee payment should be completed on or before the 05 January 2024 till 4 pm.
- The commencement of the programme will begin from 8 January 2024.
- If the candidate does not submit the final semester (or penultimate semester) grade sheet and degree certificate while taking admission (in case these are not yet issued by your Institute) the same should be submitted to the Admission office as soon as they are available and preferably before the close of first semester.
- Admission would be liable to be cancelled if any of the eligibility criteria or mandatory requirements are not met by the candidate. Decision of the University’s authorities will be final in this matter.