List of the candidates called for counselling based on CUET score for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Post Harvest and Food Technology Programme – 2022.
1. There are 13 vacancies (e.g., 07 UR, 03 OBC, 02 SC and 01 EWS) for Post Graduate Diploma in Post Harvest and Food Technology.
2. Counselling will be conducted in the physical mode on 20 October 2022 (THURSDAY) at RKMVERI, Narendrapur campus, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, Kolkata-700103.
3. Reporting time for the Counselling is 10:30 am.
4. The shortlisted applicants must bring with them all the original documents for credentials (12th std mark-sheets, Degree mark-sheets, Degree certificates/provisional degree certificates, CUET score card, Aadhar card and Caste-certificates for reserved categories if applicable).
5. Applicants will have to remit the application fee of Rs.300/- in the university office on the day of the counselling.
6. For any further queries, please contact us: , Cont. No. 9830741469, 8208734919.
List of the candidates is given in this document: click to view / download