Applications are invited for the following position in a Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) funded research project at the Narendrapur Campus of RKMVERI
Project Title: “SciTech4Climate Indo-Pacific Climate-Smart Agriculture Initiative: Project B: Ganges coastal zone climate smart agricultural production”
|Position||Essential Qualifications||Number of the position||Remuneration (INR/month)|
Responsibility of the Research Assistant: Fieldwork, Data Collection, Data Analysis, Report Writing
Duration: Twelve months or the termination of the project, whichever is earlier
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may email their application addressed to the Dean, IRDM Faculty Centre, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI), Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur (Kolkata) 700103, along with their updated resume, scanned copies of the educational certificates, and related credentials to “” and “”. Please mention (in your email subject) the post and project title for which you applied.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for an offline personal interview at the Narendrapur Faculty Centre of RKMVERI. The candidates must produce hard copies of their resumes, along with the original certificates and credentials during the personal interview.
Last Date of Application: 25 September 2023 (Monday)
Date of Interview: 29 September, 2023 (Friday), 11.00 am onwards
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on the termination of the project.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency and the implementing agency.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognised Universities / Institutions / Boards, etc.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview date and time by email/phone call. The name of selected candidate will also be posted on the website.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication will be entertained regarding the selection procedure.