Applications are invited for the following positions in an International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) funded research project at the Narendrapur Campus of RKMVERI
Project Title: “Nurturing Rural Women Leaders for Upscaling Climate- Resilient Farming Strategies: Analysing the Social Networks in Selected Villages of West Bengal and Odisha”
|Number of the position
Responsibility of the Research Fellow: Fieldwork, Data collection, Network data analysis, Project monitoring, Report writing
Duration: Nine months or the termination of the project, whichever is earlier
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may email their application addressed to the Dean, IRDM Faculty Centre, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI), Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur (Kolkata) 700103, along with their updated resume, scanned copies of the educational certificates, and related credentials to “”. Please mention (in your email subject) the post and project title for which you applied.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for an offline personal interview at the Narendrapur Faculty Centre of RKMVERI. The candidates must produce hard copies of their resumes, along with the original certificates and credentials during the personal interview.
Last Date of Application: 25th December, 2023 (Monday)
Date of Interview: 28th December, 2023 (Thursday), 11.00 am onwards
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on the termination of the project.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency and the implementing agency.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognised Universities / Institutions / Boards, etc.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview date and time by email/phone call. The name of selected candidate will be posted on the website.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication will be entertained regarding the selection procedure.