Applications are invited for faculty position in the faculty centre of ‘Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM)’, Narendrapur (Kolkata) West Bengal.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Agronomy)
- B.Sc. (Agriculture), M.Sc. (Agriculture) in Agronomy and PhD in Agronomy from a recognised university. Those who are about to complete their PhD may also apply mentioning at what stage they are, like if you have submitted thesis, etc.
- Qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) in related Subject.
Pay Scale: According to UGC scales of pay, subject to possessing qualifications as per UGC norms.
Age limit: as per the regulations under UGC.
How to Apply
Candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format (Download Application format) along with copies of the self attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualifications, date of birth, caste (if needed), experience, etc. (in PDF format) should be sent to email address on or before 10 September 2021. In the subject of the email, please write: Application for the post of ‘Assistant Professor in Agronomy’.
Last Date to apply: 10 September 2021
- In-service candidates should forward their application through proper channel. No objection certificate has to be produced at the time of interview
- The university reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised in case of non-availability of suitable candidate
- Please provide only a list of peer reviewed publications if any along with their impact factor
- The University reserves the right to reject any application form due to non-observance of these instructions.
Instructions to fill up the form
- Candidates may directly make use of this application format to type their information and need not be restricted to the space provided here. That means they may increase the size of the cells within the table, insert additional columns/rows in the table if necessary.
- Any additional information which is not covered in the application format but you think necessary to provide to us such as details of your expertise, skills, experience etc in the related area and computer knowledge, and any other information you think is an added strength for the job may be added in a separate pages but in continuation after the application form in the same file.
- The filled in application along with other self attested photocopies of the documents like mark sheets, technical experience certificate etc should be sent (in PDF format) to the email address on or before 10 September 2021.
- The email should be sent with the subject title “ Application for the post of …….”, while writing the name of respective position in that space.
- Applications not in the proper format (provided by us) will not be considered. In case of more number of applications received for a particular position, institute reserves the right to screen and shortlist the candidates for further process of selection like interview etc as per the rules of the institute. No communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Send the application well in advance and do not wait till the last date to avoid any unexpected difficulties or making mistakes in a hurry at the last minute.
This Post Has One Comment
Total no. Of vacancies for Assistant Professor