Applications invited for faculty position of Assistant Professor - 19 May 2018
Applications are invited for Faculty Position in the faculty centre of 'Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM)', under the 'School of Agriculture and Rural Development', Narendrapur, West Bengal
Notification Date: 19 May 2018
Name of the post : Assistant Professor
- Salary, allowances etc are as per UGC scales and State Government rules.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- B. Sc. and M. Sc. in Agriculture/ Botany/ other Plant Science related subjects/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology from reputed university.
- Ph. D in Agricultural Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ or other related subjects from reputed University.
- Qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) in related subject.
Working experience in plant science with special emphasis on plant tissue culture and/ or proteomics studies and/or plant biotechnology with hands-on experience in Gene cloning, Gene library construction, Genetic modification gene editing (CrispR/CAS9)and other genetic engineering tools & techniques as evident from publications in Journal of repute.
How to apply :
Candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format, along with copies of the certificates duly attested regarding qualifications, date of birth, caste (if needed), experience, etc. The application form duly completed in all respects should be sent to:
The applications must reach the following address on or before 30 June 2018.Registrar Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational & Research Institute (Deemed-to-be-University) P.O. Belur Math, Dist. Howrah 711202 West Bengal.
A non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs. One thousand only) should be paid by ““A/c Payee Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute”, payable at Kolkata”.
On the top of the envelope containing the application, please write: Application for the post of ‘Assistant Professor in IRDM Faculty Centre, Narendrapur’.”
Please Note: You are requested to send a soft copy of the filled in application to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-service candidates should forward their application through proper channel. No objection certificate has to be produced at the time of interview.
- The university reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised in case of non-availability of suitable candidate.
- Please provide only a list of peer reviewed publications if any along with their impact factor. The actual reprints/photocopies should not be sent with the application at this stage. They must be produced at the time of interview.
- The University reserves the right to reject any application form due to non-observance of these instructions. Further communication will not be made in this connection.
Click Here for : Application Format(.doc File)
Click Here for : Application Format(.pdf File)