Please note the following:
1. Candidates awarded with UGC/CSIR/DBT/ICMR/ICAR (JRF/SRF) or any other fellowship from Government source (like INSPIRE awardee or enjoying fellowship from any sponsored project) may apply.
2. NET/GATE awardee of the above Government sources need not appear for a written test, but will have to appear for an interview. However, an INSPIRE awardee will have to appear for both written test and interview.
3. Eligibility: Students with MSc (Ag.) in Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Plant Breeding with BSc (Ag.) Hons. securing at least 60% marks are eligible to apply.
4. Forms duly filled in may be sent to the following address:
Dean, IRDM Faculty Centre, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda
Educational and Research Institute (Deemed-to-be-University),
Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, P.O. Narendrapur,
Kolkata – 700 103
with a demand draft for Rs. 300 (INR) drawn in favour of 'RKM Vivekananda University, Narendrapur' payable at Kolkata.
5. Last date of submission of application form on 16th April, 2018 (Monday).
6. The eligible candidates will have to appear for written test on 23rd April, 2018 (Monday) at IRDM Faculty Centre from 11 am to 12 noon. Reporting time one hour before admission test.
7. Shortlisted candidates to be called for interview will be announced in our website on 25th April, 2018 (Wednesday).
8. Date of Interview: 27th April, 2018 (Friday). Selected candidates will be informed on the same day.
(1) Contact phone number: 033-2477 2020 and 033-2971 1624 (landline)