Admissions to PhD in Environmental Science
Admission to Ph. D. (full time, regular) in the 'School of Agriculture and rural Development' of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI) for the academic year 2016-2017
Applications are invited from prospective research scholars interested in pursuing research leading to PhD in the area of 'Environmental Science'.
Please note the following:
1. Only candidates enjoying UGC/CSIR/DBT/ICMR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or any other fellowship from Government source (like eligibility for INSPIRE) may apply.
2. Those with JRF from any Government source need not appear for a written test, but will have to appear for an interview. Those eligible for INSPIRE will have to appear both written test as well as an interview.
3. Eligibility: Students with M. Sc. in Environmental Science/ Life Sciences with at least 60% marks.
4. Forms duly filled in may be sent to the following address: Dean, IRDM Faculty Centre, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, P.O. Narendrapur, Kolkata – 700 103, with a demand draft for Rs. 300 (INR) drawn in favour of 'Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, RKMVERI' payable at Kolkata.
5. Last date for submission of application form is 31 January 2017 (Tuesday)
6. The eligible candidates will have to appear for an interview and/ or written test on 10 February 2017 (Friday) at above mentioned Faculty Centre. Selected candidates will be informed on the same day.
7. Course work for PhD will begin on 01 March 2017 (Wednesday)