Admissions to PhD in 'Agriculture and Rural Development'
Admission to Ph. D. (full time, regular) in the 'School of Agriculture and rural Development' of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University (RKMVU) for the academic year 2016-2017
Applications are invited from prospective research scholars interested in pursuing research leading to PhD in the area of 'Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD)'.
Please note the following:
1. Those with Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) from any Government source need not appear for a written test, but will have to appear for an interview. Those eligible for INSPIRE fellowship of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, will have to appear in both written test as well as in personal interview.
2. Eligibility: Students with M. Sc. in Integrated Rural Development and Management/ Rural Development/ Rural Management/Agricultural Extension/Agricultural Economics/ Social Sciences/or related subjects with at least 60% marks
3. Forms duly filled in may be sent to the following address: Dean, IRDM Faculty Centre, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, P.O. Narendrapur, Kolkata – 700 103, by post or by hand with a demand draft for Rs. 300 (INR) drawn in favour of 'Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, RKMVERI' payable at Kolkata.
4. Last date of submission of application form: 31 January 2017 (Tuesday)
5. The eligible candidates will have to appear for an interview and/ or written test on 10 February 2016 (Friday) at above mentioned Faculty Centre. Selected candidates will be informed on the same day.
6. Course work for PhD will begin on 1 March 2017(Wednesday)
Application Form for Admission to PhD Programme
(1) Website: http://narendrapur.rkmvu.ac.in/
(2) Contact phone number: 033-2477 2020 (landline)
(3) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org