Admissions to PhD in Agricultural Biotechnology
Admission to Ph. D. (full time, regular) in the 'IRDM Faculty Centre' of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI) for the academic year 2018-2019
Applications are invited from prospective research scholars interested in pursuing research leading to PhD in the area of 'Agricultural Biotechnology'.
Please note the following:
1. Candidates awarded with UGC/CSIR/DBT/ICMR/ICAR (JRF/SRF) or any other fellowship from Government source (like INSPIRE awardee or enjoying fellowship from any sponsored project) may apply.
2. NET/GATE awardee need not appear for a written test, but will have to appear for an interview. However, an INSPIRE awardee will have to appear both written test and interview.
3. Eligibility: Students with MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology/Biotechnology or related subjects with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply.
4. Forms duly filled in may be sent to the following address:
with a demand draft for Rs. 300 (INR) drawn in favour of 'RKM Vivekananda University, Narendrapur' payable at Kolkata.
5. Last date of submission of application form on 16th April, 2018 (Monday).
6. The eligible candidates will have to appear for written test on 23rd April, 2018 (Monday) at IRDM Faculty Centre from 11 am to 12 noon. Reporting time one hour before admission test.
7. Shortlisted candidates to be called for interview will be announced in our website on 25th April, 2018 (Wednesday).
8. Date of Interview: 27th April, 2018 (Friday). Selected candidates will be informed on the same day.
(1) Contact phone number: 033-2477 2020 and 033-2971 1624 (landline)
(2) E-mail: email@example.com