PhD Admissions for the academic-year 2020-21
Under the newly started School of Biological Sciences, we are starting a research programme leading to PhD in the fields of medical biotechnology, microbiology, immunology, etc.
Applications are invited from prospective research scholars interested in pursuing research leading to PhD in the areas of Medical Biotechnology, Microbiology and Immunology‘ from candidates with the following eligibility criteria.
Click here to read about the research focus/areas at IRDM.
- Eligibility: Students with postgraduate degree in the field of biological sciences or related subjects with at least 55% marks and having valid fellowship from any government funding agency can apply.
- Students who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester exam of PG degree and whose results are awaited may also apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the dates are tentative (as mentioned below). Please check the website for changes/confirmation of dates.
- 31 August 2020 : Last date for online submission of application forms
- Admission Exam & Interview : DATE TO BE DECIDED
Apply Online and pay application fee online
Online Application Portal : click on the link : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- Applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal (if not registered already), and then Login and fill up online application form.
- While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size colour photo and mark-sheets, as asked in the form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (online) from the same Portal. Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded from the same Portal.
- Applicants need to bring the printed Admit Card on the day of the entrance examination / written test (if test is applicable). Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smart phone.
- Application Fee: Pay online through : Net-banking or eWallets or UPI or Debit/Credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex / etc.), etc.
Programme fees :
Please see fees structure page.
For any queries : Dr. Subrata Banerjee (Course Coordinator) : ,
: 033-2477 2020, 033-2971 1624 ; Tamas Kanti :