Applications are closed for Academic Year 2020-21
Click here to read about the research focus/areas at IRDM.
- Eligibility: Students with postgraduate degree in the field of biological sciences or related subjects with at least 55% marks and having valid fellowship from any government funding agency can apply.
- Students who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester exam of PG degree and whose results are awaited may also apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the dates are tentative (as mentioned below). Please check the website for changes/confirmation of dates.
- 31 August 2020 : Last date for online submission of application forms
- Admission Exam & Interview : DATE TO BE DECIDED
Apply Online and pay application fee online
Online Application Portal : click on the link : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- Applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal (if not registered already), and then Login and fill up online application form.
- While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size colour photo and mark-sheets, as asked in the form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (online) from the same Portal. Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded from the same Portal.
- Applicants need to bring the printed Admit Card on the day of the entrance examination / written test (if test is applicable). Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smart phone.
- Application Fee: Pay online through : Net-banking or eWallets or UPI or Debit/Credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex / etc.), etc.
Programme fees :
Please see fees structure page.
For any queries : Dr. Subrata Banerjee (Course Coordinator) : ,
: 033-2477 2020, 033-2971 1624 ; Tamas Kanti :