Instructions for taking Admission:
Last date to take admission: 05 March 2021
- Pay Admission Fees : Candidates will have to pay the admission fees in the online mode. Link to pay online is given on the Application Status page in the Online Application Portal (click to goto portal). Once you make online payment, Fee receipt will be available in the same page for download.
Fee structure is given on this page.
- NOTE: Failure to pay admission fees (and get admitted duly) before the ‘Last Date’ shall result in losing the candidature for admission.
- Download the Admission-cum-Registration form, duly fill it and sign it send it to IRDM Admission office along with all the applicable supporting documents/certificates (duly self-attested) mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form.
- Submission of all applicable documents/certificates along with admission fee payment should be completed before the last date of admission.
Applications are closed for Academic Year 2020-21
Click here to read about the research focus/areas at IRDM.
- Candidates with good academic record and preferably having UGC / ICMR / ICAR (JRF / SRF) / ICSSR, or any other fellowship from Government source (like INSPIRE awardee, or enjoying fellowship from any sponsored project) may apply.
- NET awardee need not appear for the written test, but will have to appear for the interview. However, an INSPIRE awardee will have to appear in both written test and interview.
- Eligibility: Students with MSc in Environmental Science / Life Sciences / Social Sciences or equivalent with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply.
- Last date to apply (and pay application fee) : 31 August 2020
- The eligible candidates will have to appear for written test on
21th of March 2020to be scheduled at the IRDM Faculty Centre from 11 am to 12 noon. Reporting time one hour before the written test.
- List of candidates shortlisted for interview will be announced in our website by noon of
23rd of March 2020to be scheduled
- Tentative date of interview:
27th of March 2020to be scheduled. Selected candidates will be informed on the same day.
Apply Online and pay application fee online
Online Application Portal : click on the link to goto portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- Applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal (if not registered already), and then Login and fill up online application form.
- While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size colour photo and mark-sheets, as asked in the form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (online) from the same Portal. Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded from the same Portal.
- Applicants need to bring the printed Admit Card on the day of the entrance examination / written test (if test is applicable). Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smart phone.
- Application Fee: Pay online through : Net-banking or eWallets or UPI or Debit/Credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex / etc.), etc.
Programme Fees :
Please see fees structure page.
: 033-2477 2020, 033-2971 1624 ; Tamas Kanti :