Applications are closed for Academic Year 2020-21
Eligibility to Apply
Both male and female candidates having any of the following degree are eligible to apply.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) with minimum 55% marks in any branches of Biological Sciences/Biotechnology/allied subjects, OR
- B.Sc. (General: 3 years degree course) with minimum 60% marks in any branches of Biological Sciences/allied subjects, OR
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics with Life Sciences at (10+2) level with minimum 50% marks, OR
- MBBS/ BVSc/ BDS/ B.Pharm/B.E./B.Tech. in Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks
Minimum % marks requirement would be relaxed for reserved categories as per the government rules. Students who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester exam and whose results are awaited may also apply.
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure (Lab based)
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Migration certificate from the Board/University in which candidate last studied.
- Medical/Health certificate from registered medical practitioner.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Candidates after taking admission failing to attend the classes within the seven days of the beginning of the session without the explicit permission from the authorities will run the risk of forfeiting their admission.
- Admission will be cancelled if the student does not produce his/her final semester/year mark sheets/certificate of BSc within 10 days of publication of the results by the respective university.
- No hostel facility is available at present. However the students will be helped by the university to get the ‘paying guest’ facility in the vicinity of the university campus.
You may like to contact someone for advice and counsel
We would be glad to answer any queries or advice and counsel the applicants regarding the course or application/admissions.
Dr. Subrata Banerjee (Course Coordinator) : ,
Office: 033-2477 2020 and 033-2971 1624