Applications are invited for MSc in Environment and Disaster Management for the academic year 2020-21 from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
Eligibility to Apply
Both male and female candidates having any of the following degree are eligible to apply.
- BSc (Honours) with minimum of 55% marks, OR
- B.Tech in physical/biological/behavioural and engineering sciences with minimum of 55% marks.
- Applicants must have science stream in Higher Secondary level
Minimum % marks requirement would be relaxed for reserved categories as per the government rules. Students who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester exam and whose results are awaited may also apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the dates are tentative (as mentioned below). Please check the website for changes/confirmation of dates.
- 15 August 2020 : Last date for online submission of application forms
- Admission Exam & Interview : DATE TO BE DECIDED
How to Apply
Apply online and pay online
Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply.
After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 250.00) online through the same Portal.
(While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets)
Once the application form is successfully submitted and the fee is paid, admit card for the entrance examination can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
Applicants need to bring the admit card on the day of the entrance examination. Alternatively, they may carry their admit card (PDF) in their smart phone.
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure (Lab based)
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Migration certificate from the Board/University in which candidate last studied.
- Medical/Health certificate from registered medical practitioner.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Candidates after taking admission failing to attend the classes within the seven days of the beginning of the session without the explicit permission from the authorities will run the risk of forfeiting their admission.
- Admission will be cancelled if the student does not produce his/her final semester/year mark sheets/certificate of BSc within 10 days of publication of the results by the respective university.
- No hostel facility is available at present. However the students will be helped by the university to get the ‘paying guest’ facility in the vicinity of the university campus.
You may like to contact someone for advice and counsel
We would be glad to answer any queries or advice and counsel the applicants regarding the course or application/admissions.
Office: 033-2477 2020 and 033-2971 1624
Mobile No. ,