Applications are closed for Academic Year 2020-21
Eligibility to Apply
Both male and female candidates having any of the following degree are eligible to apply.
- BSc (Honours) with minimum of 50% marks, OR
- BSc three year general degree with minimum of 60% marks.
Minimum % marks requirement would be relaxed for reserved categories as per the government rules. Students who are appearing or have appeared in the final year/semester exam and whose results are awaited may also apply.
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
NOTE: Fee/charges for the field-work related activities would be charged separately as and when applicable during the programme.
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Migration certificate from the Board/University in which candidate last studied.
- Medical/Health certificate from registered medical practitioner.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Candidates after taking admission failing to attend the classes within the seven days of the beginning of the session without the explicit permission from the authorities will run the risk of forfeiting their admission.
- Admission will be cancelled if the student does not produce his/her final semester/year mark sheets/certificate of BSc within 10 days of publication of the results by the respective university.
- No hostel facility is available at present. However the students will be helped by the university to get the ‘paying guest’ facility in the vicinity of the university campus.
You may like to contact someone for advice and counsel
We would be glad to answer any queries or advice and counsel the applicants regarding the course or application/admissions.
Office: 033-2477 2020 and 033-2971 1624
Mobile No. ,