Instructions for Admission
Last date of provisional admission: 18 September 2021 (up to 4 PM)
Online admission process will start immediately and continue up to 18 September 2021 (up to 4 PM). Selected candidates should get admitted by paying the requisite fees:
Rs.23000/- (with the following break-up: Rs.20000 for the first semester + Rs.3000 refundable caution deposit) for laboratory-based programmes as given below:
- MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology
- MSc in Environment and Disaster Management
- Msc (Ag) in Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Msc (Ag) in Agronomy
- MSc in Medical Biotechnology
- PG Diploma in Post-Harvest and Food technology
Rs.21000 (with the following break-up: Rs.18000 for the first semester + Rs.3000 refundable caution deposit) for MSc in Agriculture and Rural Development (field-work based).
- Mode of payment of fees : Those getting admitted will have to pay the above fees in the online mode. Link to pay online is given in the ‘Application Status’ page on the Online Admission Portal. Once you make online payment, Fee receipt will be available in the same page for download.
- Online payment can be done 24×7 (which means all the 24 hours of the day on any day of the week throughout the year). So, you need not worry about the day and the time for payment of the fees.
- The last date of provisional admission, namely, 18 September 2021 (within 4 PM) by paying the above requisite fees through the online Portal will be strictly adhered to. Candidates failing to take admission by this deadline will forfeit their admission automatically and thus lose their chance of getting admitted. The vacant seat will then be allotted to the candidates in the Waiting List in order of merit.
- For Candidates in the Waiting List : In case of any vacancy, candidates in the Waiting List will be called over phone according to the merit in the Waiting List on 21 September 2021 from 10.30 AM onwards.
- Candidates in the Waiting List should therefore be available on their phone number (provided by them in the application form) on 21 September 2021 and will be informed about their chances of admission.
They should be ready with their decision whether they would take the admission or not. If they are interested in taking admission, they should do so by paying the requisite fees preferably within the same day, but certainly not later than 24 September 2021 (within 1 PM), failing which the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the Waiting List in order of merit.
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission : Scanned copies of the following documents should be submitted at the time of the online admission by the emails of the respective Departments through which their google meet interview/viva-voce was conducted:
- Certificate and Marksheet of Madhyamik Examination (Class 10) and Higher Secondary (Class 12/plus two) or equivalent examination;
- Marksheet of B.Sc. final examination (or up to the exam so far held for those who have not yet received the results of the final exam, which they should submit as soon as their results are out);
- SC/ST/OBC certificate (if applicable);
- Migration Certificate (if immediately available, or later when available);
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner (if immediately available, or later when the face-to-face real mode of classes begin),
- Income certificate of parent/guardian;
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- Declaration (for details see below).
- Candidates should bring all these certificates in original for verification whenever circumstances become favourable for their attending classes in the face-to-face real mode. Until then their admission will be considered provisional only.
- Classes will begin in the online mode from 30 September 2021 at 10 AM and continue online till the circumstances become favourable for face-to-face real mode of classes. Admitted students will be given all necessary instructions before the beginning of the classes by the respective Departments.
- Students are expected to attend online classes from the very first day and those failing to attend classes during the first three working days without prior permission will run the risk of cancellation of their admission.
- Students getting admitted to this Faculty Centre at Narendrapur will have a uniform dress code which will become applicable once classes begin in the face-to-face real mode. However, even during the online classes they are expected to avoid casual dresses but come decently dressed in order to create a serious mood of a class room with the right academic ambience.
- Students getting admitted to this Faculty Centre at Narendrapur will have to fill up a declaration form with full signatures of the candidate and his/her parent/guardian. You may download ‘Declaration Form’ from our website, send us the scanned copy of the filled up form duly signed by the candidate and his/her parent/guardian along with other documents mentioned above.